What to do before you arrive for your eyelash appointment…
- Please make sure you remove any make up from the eye area and that your lashes are free from mascara so eyelashes can be applied.
- Make sure you clean your lashes using an oil free make up remover (if you do use anything oil based on your natural lashes then this will prevent the eyelash extensions adhering properly).
- Do not curl your eyelashes before arriving for your appointment.
- If you are having your eyelashes tinted before a treatment then please remember this needs to be done 48 hours prior.
- Contact lenses must be removed before treatment.
Do I need to have a glue patch test?
Yes. It is required that everyone having eyelashes applied has a glue patch test done 48 hours before treatment. This is to ensure that you do not have a reaction to the adhesive and it is safe to have the treatment done. Please contact me using the contact page to book an appointment.
How long does is it take to have eyelash extensions applied?
Depending on what treatment you decide to have, it can take anywhere from 15 to 90 minutes. Please check out the price list to see each individual treatment and how long each one will take.
How do I decide which treatment is best for me?
If you are not sure which type of eyelash extensions you would like then you can always contact me to discuss the different options available and we can work out together what best suits you. Everyone is different so finding what is right for you is important when deciding on a particular treatment.
How often do I have to have Infill’s?
If you have a treatment such as Express Lashes then you do not require Infill’s. But for other treatments such as Russian Volume or Semi permanent then it is recommended that you return for Infill’s every 2 to 4 weeks, depending on your natural hair growth cycle and how often you shed your own natural lashes.
What to do If I can not make my appointment?
If you are unable to make your appointment then please contact me to let me know as soon as possible so I can offer the appointment to someone else, Thank you.
For any other queries please do not hesitate to get in touch via the contact page…