Express Lashes are the same eyelash extensions which are used for Semi Permanent Eyelashes.
They are simply layered on top of your own natural lashes creating a quick fuller look.
Express Lashes are not applied to just one single lash and will usually last up to 2 weeks. They do not require infill’s and it is best to have them removed and treatment re-applied.
Benefits of Express Lashes include:
- Immediate results
- Don’t need removing at bedtime
- Water resistant
- Adds volume and length to your own natural lashes
It is not suitable to apply Express Lashes if you have any of the following:
- Styes, Conjunctivitis or Inflamed eyes
- Eczema around the eye area
- Permed lashes
- Watery, Swollen or Sensitive eyes
- Cuts or Abrasions around the eye area
How long will this treatment last?
Express Lashes usually last up to 2 weeks.
How long will this treatment take?
This treatment can take up to 20 minutes to complete.