Looking after and maintaining your Eyelash Extensions is a must if you want them to last as long as possible and prevent losing or damaging your own natural lashes.
Here is a quick guide for you to follow:
- No contact with water for 48 hours
- Do NOT perm your Eyelash Extensions
- Avoid rubbing the eye area
- Don’t use an eyelash curler
- Pat dry after washing or showering
- Do NOT use eye make up remover for 48 hours after Eyelash Extensions are applied
- Do NOT use mascara on Eyelash Extensions
A top up treatment is recommended every 2/3 weeks to maintain the look for any lashes that have shed.
The hair growth cycle is 6/8 weeks which means you will eventually shed your natural lashes that the Eyelash Extensions are attached to.
Removing Eyelash Extensions is very easy.
I will simply apply the eyelash remover to a small brush and stroke down on the lash gently until the eyelash extension comes away leaving the natural lash intact.
You should never just pull the Eyelash Extensions to remove them as you may pull out your own natural lashes.
If you have any other questions regarding the aftercare or removal of your Eyelash Extensions please do not hesitate to contact me.